JZ20 printer prints partial cut-off shipping labels in PitneyShip and PitneyShip Pro
Learn how to resolve partial cut-off shipping labels for the JZ20 printer.
Products affected: PitneyShip™, PitneyShip™ Pro
Partial or cut-off labels are generated using the JZ20 label printer in PitneyShip and PitneyShip Pro.
Paper size needs to be changed to print 4x6 labels.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel.
- Click View devices & printers.
- Right-click on Label Printer.
- Click Printing Preferences.
- Change the Media Settings to the following:
- Width: 4"
- Height: 6"
- Click OK.
UPDATED: August 25, 2023