Enabling packing slips for e-commerce orders in PitneyShip
If you are an e-commerce user, you can print a packing slip for your orders. This feature is only available to e-commerce users. If you are unable to print a packing slip, you will need to change your PitneyShip plan.
- Select Settings > Packing Slip.
- Check the box for Always print packing slips with shipping labels for ecommerce.
- Select the packing slip size needed under Output Size Preview.
- Check the boxes for Form Label options required to appear on the packing slip.
- Select Update to save the selections.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023