Shipping label missing image components or text when printed in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
A 4x6 shipping label displays correctly in Adobe Reader, but when printed, some parts are missing (barcode, indicia, Postal Authority logo, etc.), or some letters or text appear as empty boxes.
There may be issues with the Adobe Reader settings or the printer driver.
- Solution 1: Update Adobe Reader
- Solution 2: Update your printer driver
- Solution 3: Change the Adobe Reader settings
- Solution 4: Verify settings
- Ensure that your Adobe Reader is up to date by visiting Adobe's website and installing the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Update your printer driver through the printer manufacturer's website.
Try changing the following setting in Adobe Reader:
- When printing a 4x6 label in Adobe Reader, click the Advanced button in the printer selection window.
- Check the Print as image box and click OK.
If the label is missing the barcode and tracking number, see USPS Large Envelope Label does not have Tracking to verify that the correct process is being followed.
UPDATED: November 07, 2023