"It's not you, it's us. We're having an internal server issue." in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
When trying to sign in to or use PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise, the message "It's not you, it's us. We're having an internal server issue. We're working on fixing it. In the meantime you can try reloading the page." appears.
- Your browser may have a cache problem.
- You may be using an outdated bookmark/link.
- There may be a conflict with the Office 365 integration feature.
- Your service may be suspended.
- There may be a server problem.
- Your OMAS profile may be not configured properly (OMAS/Schedule 48 Government Agency clients only).
Solution 1: Check for an outdated bookmark or link
You may be using an outdated bookmark or link. Make sure that the address you are using is https://sendpro360.pitneybowes.com.
Solution 2: Disable Office 365 integration
- Select Settings > Address Book.
- Select Disconnect Office365.
UPDATED: November 07, 2023