Mapping cost accounts to reference fields in PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can map the cost account name and code to reference fields so that when a cost account is selected, the reference fields are automatically filled in with the cost account information. This can be done separately for each carrier as needed.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Business Rules.
- Select Add Ruleset.
- From the Type menu, select Reference Field.
- Enter a Name, Code, and Description for the rule.
- From the Carriers menu, select the carrier for which you wish to map the fields.
- Under Feature/Selection, select which pages you would like this rule to apply to.
- Under Reference Field, select the menu for the reference field you want to map, then select whether you want to map the Cost Account Name or Cost Account Code to that field.
- Select Save and Close.
UPDATED: December 20, 2023