Setting up asset label printing options in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can print labels for assets. You can choose the label size and customize the information that is printed on the label, including barcodes.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Label Options (under Assets).
- If necessary, select your Site.
- Select the Web Printer or Mobile Printer tab.
- From the Add Asset menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when adding an asset.
- From the Manage Asset menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when editing an asset.
- Under Label Options, select the Output Size.
- (Optional) Change the Form Label if desired. This is the text that prints at the top of the label.
- (Optional) Select Hide Pitney Bowes logo to hide the Pitney Bowes logo on the label.
- Select the Primary Field. This field displays in a larger size near the top of the label.
- Select the Secondary Field. This field displays just below the Primary Field in the same size.
- Check or uncheck the boxes to select the fields you want to print on the label.
- Repeat for the other tab (Web Printer or Mobile Printer) if needed.
- Select the Update button at the top to save your changes.
UPDATED: December 20, 2023