UPDATED: January 11, 2019
Learn how the January 27, 2019 USPS rate changes affect the operation of your meter.
Changes to First-Class Mail
(Products affected: mailstation & mailstation2, DM100i, DM200L, DM125, DM225, DM300c, DM400c, DM450c, DM475, Connect+ Series/SendPro P-Series, SendPro 300, SendPro C-Series, DM Infinity)
- First-Class Mail - Package Service
You now get prompted for a ZIP Code due to a switch to weight and zone based pricing. There are nine zones (1-9).
- First-Class Mail – Letter (Does not apply to mailstation & mailstation2)
A Non-Machinable Letter (NM Letter) class was added and the Non-Machinable fee was removed for the following:
- First-Class Metered and Stamped
- First-Class NonAuto Presorted (For Connect+/SendPro P Series and DM475 Only)
Changes to Business Reply Mail Regular Basic and High Volume Parcels
(Products affected: Connect+/SendPro P Series)
- You now get prompted for a ZIP Code due to a switch to Zone Based pricing for all Zones 1-9.
Changes to Library Mail and Media Mail®
(Products affected: mailstation & mailstation2, DM100i, DM200L, DM125, DM225, DM300c, DM400c, DM450c, DM475, and SendPro 300 Only)
- Machinable and Non-Machinable have been combined into one selection, as the rate sets are the same.
Changes to Special Services
- Balloon pricing was removed on Priority Mail, Retail Ground and Parcel Select.
- The Sunday/Holiday Delivery fee was removed from Priority Mail Express.
Changes to First-Class Mail International®
(Does not apply to mailstation & mailstation2)
- The Non-Machinable Letter (NM Letter) class was added.
- The Non-Machinable fee was removed.
Changes to Countries
- Country name Cape Verde has been changed to “Cabo Verde”.
- Country name Swaziland has been changed to “Eswatini”.
- Priority Mail Intl. Flat Rate Envelopes and Boxes has removed:
- Falkland Islands
- Korea, Democratic People’s Rep. (North Korea)