The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions – October, 2009 to January, 2018
UPDATED: 1 January, 2019
View Pitney Bowes Terms by selecting the document version from the time frame of your transaction. Versions of these terms span from October, 2009 to January, 2018, and are available here.
For version prior to March, 2010, please contact a Pitney Bowes representative at 1-800-MR BOWES (672-6937).
The Terms contain:
- The General Terms apply to all of your transactions with us.
- The Lease Terms apply to the lease of any Equipment you lease from us.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Equipment Rental and Meter Services Terms apply to the rental of any Equipment you rent from us, which include Canada post Requirements and Meter Services.
- The PitneyWorks® Terms and Conditions apply to our PitneyWorks line of credit.
These terms apply to transactions in Canada only. For terms outside Canada, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
Request a copy of your signed and executed contract with Pitney Bowes.
If you have questions regarding your contract, contact leasing assistance by phone at 1-800-MR BOWES (672-6937) or by chat. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM ET.
Terms and Conditions