The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions – March 2010 to October, 2017
UPDATED: March 13, 2018
View Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions by selecting the document version from the timeframe of your transaction. Versions of these terms and conditions span from March, 2010 to October, 2017, and are available in the list below.
For version prior to March, 2010, please contact a Pitney Bowes representative at 1-800-MR BOWES (672-6937).
The Terms and Conditions Documents contain:
- The General Terms apply to all transactions with us unless otherwise agreed.
- The Lease Terms apply whenever you lease equipment from us.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Equipment and Postage Meter Rental Terms apply to the rental of your Meter or any Equipment you rent from us, which include Canada Post Requirements.
- The PitneyWorks® Terms and Conditions apply to our PitneyWorks line of credit.
These terms apply to transactions in Canada only. For terms outside Canada, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
If you have questions regarding your contract, contact leasing assistance by phone at 1-800-MR BOWES (672-6937) or by chat. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM ET.
Terms and Conditions