Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions for Dealers
Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions for Dealers (version September 2020)
Terms are separated into different sections:
- The General Terms apply to all of your transactions with us.
- The Lease Terms apply to the lease of any Equipment you lease from us.
- The Equipment Rental and Meter Services Terms apply to the rental of any Equipment you rent from us or Meter Services.
- The United States Postal Service Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills.
- The Purchase Power® Terms and Conditions apply to our Purchase Power line of credit.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Product Specific Terms apply to specific products.
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
- Pitney Bowes Terms – Dealers (version September 2020)
- Pitney Bowes Terms - Dealers prior to September 2020 (June 2020, January 2019, June 2018 and April 2016)
- SECAP Finance Terms and Conditions for Dealers (version May 2015)
- SECAP Terms with verions dates prior to May 2015