UPDATED: 12 April 2016
View SECAP Finance Terms and Conditions for dealers by selecting the document version from the timeframe of your transaction. The version of these terms and conditions from May, 2013, is available here.
The Terms and Conditions Documents contain:
- The General Terms apply to all of your transactions with us
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service
- The Equipment and Postage Meter Rental Terms and Conditions apply to the rental of your Meter or any Equipment you rent from us
- The United States Postal Service Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills
- The Purchase Power® Terms and Conditions apply to our Purchase Power line of credit
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.