You can view and print all of the shipping labels you've created on your device. The History screen provides a summary of your past shipping labels, with the Date, Recipient, Carrier, Tracking Number (USPS), Status, and Label Amount
The maximum number of shipping labels you can view for any date range is 200.
Open the Shipping History screen:
- Tap History in the app drawer at the bottom of the Home screen, or,
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History.
- By default, all of the shipping labels you've created appear. Tap the menu icon next to All Shipments to change the list order. Now select your preferred option.
- To view the details of a specific shipping label, tap on the shipment.
- The details screen shows the sender and recipient address, the cost account, purchase date, and package type.
- You can also use this screen to reprint the label, request a refund (USPS), void the label (UPS and FedEx), or create a return label (USPS).
(Optional) To create an email report of all the shipments:
- Tap Create Report.
- Enter the email address. Tap the green check mark to confirm.
- Tap Email Report.
- You will receive an email with an attached .csv transactions history file.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 27, 2021