Creating a shipping report on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can view and print a report of the shipping labels you have created on your device using the Shipping History app.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can view and print the shipping labels you have created on your device using the Shipping History app. The app provides a summary of your past shipping labels with the Date, Recipient, Carrier, Tracking Number (USPS), Status, and Label Amount.
The maximum number of shipping labels you can view for any date range is 200.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History
- By default, all the shipping labels you have created appear. Tap All Shipments to filter by shipment status. Then, select a status. For example, if you want a report of all delivered packages, select Delivered.
- To view the details of a specific shipping label, tap the shipment.
- (Optional) To create an email report of all the shipments:
- Tap Create Report.
- Enter the email address. Tap the green check mark to confirm.
- Tap Email Report.
- You will receive an email with an attached .csv transactions history file.
UPDATED: July 27, 2021