SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can track the packages you sent with shipping labels on your device. The History screen provides a summary of your past shipping labels, with the Date, Recipient, Carrier, Tracking Number (USPS), Status, and Label Amount.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History, or,
- Tap Shipping History at the bottom of the Home screen.
- To view the details of a specific shipping label, tap on the shipment.
- The details screen shows the sender and recipient address, the cost account, purchase date, and package type.
- You can also use this screen to reprint the label, request a refund (USPS), void the label (UPS and FedEx), or create a return label (USPS).
UPDATED: July 19, 2021