Unable to print from PitneyShip using the PitneyShip Cube
You are unable to print from PitneyShip while using your PitneyShip Cube.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be on.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be connected via USB.
- DeviceHub may not be connected.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Verify the printer is plugged in and turned on
- Solution 2: Verify the printer is connected via USB
- Solution 3: Verify that DeviceHub is connected
- Solution 4: Activate DeviceHub
- Check the device and make sure the power cord is connected to the PitneyShip Cube and is plugged into a power source.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. The LED on the front of the PitneyShip Cube will be solid white. If the printer is off, press the power button.
Connect the USB cable to your printer and your PC.
Note: Wireless connection is not supported when connecting to a desktop device.
- From PitneyShip, click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click My Devices.
- On the My Devices page, check that your PitneyShip Cube is online. There should be a green check mark next to your PitneyShip Cube.
- On the My Devices page, click Activate DeviceHub. A new tab will open.
- Once DeviceHub is registered successfully, click Close.
- On the My Devices page, click Refresh.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be online and ready to print.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: November 01, 2022