Unable to print from PitneyShip using the PitneyShip Cube
You are unable to print from PitneyShip while using your PitneyShip Cube.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be installed, connected or online.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be connected via USB.
- DeviceHub may not be connected.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Make sure that your PitneyShip Cube is installed, connected, and online
- Solution 2: Make sure that DeviceHub is installed
- Solution 3: Verify that DeviceHub is running
- Solution 4: Reconnect DeviceHub
- Solution 5: Activate DeviceHub
- In PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise, go to Settings > My Devices.
- Verify that your PitneyShip Cube shows an Online or Idle status.
- If the printer is still not listed, or the printer status is Offline or Other, check the following:
- Ensure the printer is installed on the computer. If it is not, see Installing the PitneyShip Cube driver on an additional computer to download and install the latest print driver.
- On Windows, go to Settings > Devices > Printers and ensure your printer is present and online.
- On Mac, go to Apple menu > System Settings > Printers & Scanners and make sure that your printer is present and online.
- Verify that the printer is turned on and awake.
- Verify that the printer is correctly connected to the computer.
- Once your PitneyShip Cube is connected and online, try to print again.
To install DeviceHub, see the instructions for your product:
There should be a DeviceHub icon in the Windows system tray (small icons near the clock) or Mac OS menu bar to show that it is running.
If this icon is missing, find DeviceHub in your programs list and restart it.
Once the DeviceHub icon appears, hover your mouse over the icon to see the connection status and wait until it shows an Online status.
- Find the DeviceHub icon in Windows system tray (small icons near the clock) or Mac OS menu bar.
- Right-click on the DeviceHub icon and choose Reconnect.
- Once the DeviceHub icon appears, hover your mouse over the icon to see the connection status and wait until it shows an Online status.
- Select Settings > My Devices.
- Select Activate DeviceHub.
- Click the Activate button again in the pop-up window.
- If successful, a new browser tab window will open with a "DeviceHub registered successfully!" message.
- Close the new browser tab and select Settings > My Devices again.
- If your printers are still not displayed, click the Refresh button on the My Devices page.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be online and ready to print.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: December 26, 2023