Unable to print from PitneyShip using the PitneyShip Cube
You are unable to print from PitneyShip while using your PitneyShip Cube.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be on.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be connected via USB.
- DeviceHub may not be connected.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Verify the printer is plugged in and turned on
- Solution 2: Verify the printer is connected via USB cable
- Solution 3: Make sure that DeviceHub is installed
- Solution 4: Verify that DeviceHub is running
- Solution 5: Reconnect DeviceHub
- Solution 6: Activate DeviceHub
- Check the device and make sure the power cord is connected to the PitneyShip Cube and is plugged into a power source.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. The LED on the front of the PitneyShip Cube will be solid white. If the printer is off, press the power button.
Connect the USB cable to your printer and your PC.
To install DeviceHub, see:
There should be a DeviceHub icon in the Windows system tray (small icons near the clock) or Mac OS menu bar to show that it is running.
If this icon is missing, find DeviceHub in your programs list and restart it.
Once the DeviceHub icon appears, hover your mouse over the icon to see the connection status and wait until it shows an Online status.
- Find the DeviceHub icon in Windows system tray (small icons near the clock) or Mac OS menu bar.
- Right-click on the DeviceHub icon and choose Reconnect.
- Once the DeviceHub icon appears, hover your mouse over the icon to see the connection status and wait until it shows an Online status.
- Select Settings > My Devices.
- Select Activate DeviceHub.
- Click the Activate button again in the pop-up window.
- If successful, a new browser tab window will open with a "DeviceHub registered successfully!" message.
- Close the new browser tab and select Settings > My Devices again.
- If your printers are still not displayed, click the Refresh button on the My Devices page.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be online and ready to print.
UPDATED: September 20, 2023