Using Differential Weighing on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can use Differential Weighing to process items of different weights more efficiently. Your device calculates the correct weight and price as you remove each mailpiece from the scale.
Differential Weighing is a feature that is optional and needs enabling if you want to use it. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Weight.
- Tap Differential.
- Tap Apply.
- Place all the mail on the scale. Use a container, if necessary.
- Tap Class.
- Select Start Over to show the class options.
- Tap the class you want.
- Select special services, if required.
- Tap Apply.
- Remove a mailpiece from the scale and insert it into the device. The device then prints the postage.
- Continue removing mail from the scale until you reach the last mailpiece. When you remove the last mailpiece or container from the scale, the device asks you if you wish to print postage for the last item removed. Tap Yes if the item is a mailpiece. Alternatively, tap No, not a mailpiece.
- If necessary, insert the mail into the device. The device then prints the postage.
UPDATED: April 17, 2023