Viewing manual transactions in PitneyAnalytics
Use manual transactions to import transaction data from products that aren't supported directly by PitneyAnalytics. This helps you keep track of all the mailing and shipping expenses within the analytics tool, make all the transactions accountable in the system, and charge back the respective cost center.
You can view your manual transactions in two ways:
Select Analytics > Dashboard, or select the Dashboard tab.
- Scroll down to the Sending Activity section.
- Hover over Manual Transactions (1) to highlight data in the column graph.
- Hover over a column (2) to see details.
- Select Analytics > Reports.
- By default, the report is grouped by Location. Click the + icon to add another grouping.
- Select Spend Type.
- Add another report grouping.
- Select Item Type.
- Expand the Location rows to see details. If manual transactions have been entered, they will be displayed.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023