Using the sending dashboard in PitneyShip Pro Analytics
Use the PitneyShip Pro Analytics dashboard to view current or recent performance metrics and spending trends across the enterprise at a glance.
Select Analytics > Dashboard, or select the Dashboard tab.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select how you want to display the information collected from your Division/Region. Options include:
- Shipping Labels
- Mail and Stamps
More about the dashboard
- Key Performance Indicators show you your sending activity at a glance.
- Sending Activity shows you a breakdown of activity in graphical format.
- Sending Activity by Location shows you a breakdown of activity in graphical format. Hover over the bubbles for highlights, and click for a detailed location snapshot.
- Carrier Activity shows you a breakdown of carriers and classes. Hover over the segments for more information.
- Cost Account Activity shows you cost and piece count for your cost accounts. .
UPDATED: April 14, 2022