UPDATED: October 8, 2021
View Pitney Bowes Terms by selecting the document version from the time frame of your transaction. Versions of these terms span from October, 2009 to March, 2021, and are available here.
For versions prior to October, 2009, please contact a Pitney Bowes representative.
The Terms contain:
- The General Terms apply to all of your transactions with us.
- The Lease Terms apply to the lease of any Equipment you lease from us.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Equipment Rental and Meter Services Terms apply to the rental of any Equipment you rent from us and Meter Services.
- The USPS Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills.
- The Purchase Power® Terms apply to our Purchase Power line of credit.
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
Request a signed and executed copy of your contract with Pitney Bowes.
If you have questions regarding your contract (for example: your end of lease options), contact leasing assistance by phone at 1-844-256-6444 or by chat. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM ET.