The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-22-0040 and will not print.
The Connect+ or SendPro P Series has detected a problem in the printer.
Clean the printhead
- Remove the print head.
- Wipe off any visible ink.
- Re-insert the print head.
If you need further information to help you remove the printhead, refer to Replace the print head on Connect + and SendPro P Series systems
. Follow that procedure but instead of replacing the printhead re-insert the printhead after wiping off any visible ink.Restart your system:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.
If the error codes return, contact customer support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021