Cross-Border Delivery. Only easier.
Cross-border is only getting more complex
Between taxes, duties, and constantly changing technologies, the plan to grow your business can run into roadblocks. Your business needs a modular solution that can scale up or down to meet your needs.
Logistics can make or break conversions
The most valuable cross-border shoppers are savvy. Find the right mix of service levels and technology to minimize cart abandonment.
Leading brands and marketplaces rely on us
Our clients realize it takes a partner, not just a carrier, to maximize their cross-border ROI. How does your current vendor stack up?
What we offer
- Delivery to the US via fully tracked Standard service levels and DDP incoterms.
- Duty and tax quoting service that uses the product eligibility/HS classification service to provide guidance from our team of licensed brokers.
- Utilization of section 321 enabling shipments of $800 and under to clear duty and tax-free.
- Expertise, insights, and operational edge in the high-volume US market, supported by our existing CA infrastructure, allowing us to leverage economies of scale to support 2-way trade.
How we work
- We're the No.1 International Ecommerce Service Provider in the IR 1000 and the leader in cross-border ecommerce for over a decade, supporting the largest retailers and marketplaces.
- Our team of consultative cross-border experts works with you to identify the lowest-effort/highest-yield opportunities.
- We don't nickel-and-dime you on procedural fees like landed cost quoting, eligibility/ compliance, branded tracking, and other services.
- Our diversified network of local and international carriers enables us to continuously evaluate and act on cost and performance fluctuations while making sure we have contingencies if disruptions arise.