- From the SendPro Online Home screen or the Print menu, select a carrier.
- If you use Cost Accounts, select the desired account from the Cost Account menu.
- Enter the recipient address, or select the Choose from Address Book icon to select an address from the address book.
- For packages going to U.S. territories or military locations, choose United States as the Country and choose the territory or military region from the State menu.
- FedEx only: State is not a required field unless it is being sent to United States or Canada. For all other regions, leave State blank.
- To email the tracking number to recipients or senders when you print the label, select the Email the tracking number box and enter the email address.
- (Optional) To use a different carrier account, select the desired account from the Carrier Account menu in the upper right.
- (Optional) To charge the transportation costs of a shipment to the recipient's or other third party's FedEx or UPS account, select Other billing options from the bottom of the Carrier Account menu.
- Select Continue.
- If prompted to verify the address, select Use Verified.
- On the Choose Your Packaging screen, select the type of package and enter the package information. If you have an attached USB scale, select the scale button and place the package on the scale.
- For more information about carrier services and packaging, see the Carrier Services and Packaging section below.
- Select Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter the required customs information. Requirements vary by carrier – see the carrier's website for details.
- To add reported items, click the Add an Item button.
- Each item must have its weight, dollar value, and origin documented.
- A detailed item description is required for each item. "Paper" or "invoices" is an incomplete description and is not accepted by customs.
- On the Choose Your Service screen, select the shipping date, then select the service you wish to use. Use the tabs and menus at the top to change the carrier*, ship date, carrier account, or ship from Postal Code as needed.
- Once the service has been selected, choose any extra services you wish to add. The total cost for the label is shown at the bottom of the screen. The total cost may differ from the amount next to the services due to taxes and surcharges.
- When you are ready to print the label, select Print.
- To add a note about the shipment, enter it in the Memo field. You can enter up to 35 characters for Canada Post, FedEx and UPS. This memo appears on the label and in your history file.
- Select Print. The label opens in PDF format in a new window or tab, from which you can print.
Note: Shipments to Brazil require the importer's (recipient) Tax ID number. To enter this information, click the Provide Additional Customs Information link at the customs form step and use the Add importer's customs references field.
- *If you select a carrier-specific package type, you will only see rates from that carrier. To see rates from all carriers, select My Box or Envelope.
- Rates shown in SendPro Online may differ from rates shown on the carrier's website for the same item. For more information, see SendPro Online Rate and Carrier Rate Differences .
For more information about specific carrier services, visit the carrier's website:
UPDATED: 14 August 2021