Changing or resetting your password for SendPro Online
If you know your SendPro Online password, you can change it. If you do not you know your password, you can reset it.
Changing your password (if you know it)
- Sign in to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro.
- Select your name in the upper right.
- Select Your Account. A new tab or window opens with your Pitney Bowes account.
- In the upper right, select the person icon.
- Select Password & Security.
- Enter your new password in the fields provided and click Save Changes.
Resetting your password (if you do not know it)
- Go to sendpro.pitneybowes.com.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- In the Email field, enter your SendPro Online username (email address).
- Click Send Reset Link.
- A password reset email will be sent to your email address. It may take up to 5 minutes for this email to arrive.
- Follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
If the password reset email is not received, check your junk and spam folders.
If the issue is not resolved:
- Go to pitneybowes.com.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Forgot your Password?
- Enter your username.
- Choose either Answer your security question or Email me to reset my password.
If your email server has strict spam filters, contact your network administrator to allow the following email domains:
UPDATED: 14 August 2021