Products affected: SendPro™
To download and install the Pitney Bowes 1E26 printer driver:
- Go to the Pitney Bowes 1E26 driver download page.
- Select the Download button.
- Select the I’m not a robot box and complete the verification task.
- The printer driver will be downloaded to your computer.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Select Next.
- Under How is this printer going to be attached?, select the type of connection you are using.
- Connect the 1E26 printer to your computer. When the printer is detected, the printer wizard will automatically advance. If the Add Hardware wizard appears, cancel it.
- On the next screen, the Pitney Bowes 1E26 printer should be listed. Leave Install a driver for a Plug and Play printer selected and select Next.
- On the next screen, leave the printer name Pitney Bowes 1E26 and select Next.
- Select Finish.
- When Windows asks Would you like to install this device software?, select Install.
- Wait for the driver to be installed.
- On the Seagull Driver Wizard Completed Successfully screen, select Close.
- Select the Windows Start menu > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Pitney Bowes 1E26 icon and select Printing preferences.
- Select the Graphics tab.
- In the Dithering section, select Error Diffusion.
- Select the Dithering Setup button.
- From the Algorithm menu, select Burkes.
- Select OK.
- Select Apply.
- Select OK.
UPDATED: 10 June 2021