Scheduling a UPS pickup in PitneyShip Pro
You can schedule a UPS package pickup through PitneyShip Pro.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can schedule a package pickup for UPS through PitneyShip Pro. Pickup charges may vary based on your UPS account type.
- From the Shipping menu, select Schedule UPS Pickup.
- Enter the sender's email address and phone number if they are not already filled in.
- If you have more than one UPS account, select the account for the pickup from the Carrier Account menu.
- Select All UPS Shipments or Choose UPS Shipments.
- If you select Choose UPS Shipments, select the shipments you wish to have picked up, then select Choose.
- Confirm the number and weight of the packages.
- Select the Pickup Date and time window.
- Select the Pickup Location.
- (Optional) Enter Pickup Reference notes.
- (Optional) Add any Additional Notes for the carrier.
- Select Packages are properly sealed and ready for shipment.
- Select Confirm Pickup.
- Confirm the information and select Print Confirmation.
If you need to cancel a pickup, go to the Pickup History tab.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023