Creating a project with a fixed length file in StreetSweeper Pro
New users will learn the process of creating a job with a fixed length.
Products affected: StreetSweeper® Pro
- Select File > New Project. You can also create a new project by clicking the +New Project icon from the dashboard.
- When prompted by your browser, select your fixed length input file.
- Select Fixed Length fields as the format of the text file.
- Select your Character Set, if applicable.
- Indicate whether your first row is a header row.
- Indicate if all columns should be loaded as text.
- Select Continue.
- The application will attempt to auto-detect fixed length fields. Adjustments can be made using the field entry boxes on the right or by adjusting fields on the bottom display. There are options to enter fields by length and to load or save profiles.
- When you are satisfied with the file setup, select OK.
UPDATED: 10 January 2024