Getting a USPS label refund on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to get a USPS label refund on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
You can request a refund up to 30 days from the date on which you first printed a label. When you request a refund for a USPS labels, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance.
The refund process can take up to 20 days because USPS wants see if it can detect your shipment in its mailstream before crediting your account.
If your international package was returned by USPS due to COVID-19 restriction, you can request a refund through SendPro Online within 45-days of the label creation date.
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top.
- Your labels are listed by date, with the most recent date first. The Date column corresponds to the date you created the label.
- Tap the label for which you wish to request a refund.
- Tap Request Refund.
- Select the box to agree to the conditions, then tap Continue.
UPDATED: October 29, 2021