Installing the Brother QL-1100 for SendPro Online on Windows
Learn how to install the Brother QL-1100 for SendPro Online on Windows.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
- Sign in to the computer using a user account that has Administrator privileges.
- Close all open programs.
- If the printer is connected to the computer via USB, unplug the USB cable from the printer so that the printer is not connected to the computer.
- Download the printer driver for Windows.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file brcinst10004.exe.
- If a security warning appears, select Run.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Click Auto Select on the installer window.
- Choose Brother QL-1100 and click OK.
- Fill in the Name/Company fields.
- Uncheck all boxes except Printer Driver.
- Click OK.
- Click Agree and Agree again.
- The installer will prompt you to confirm the USB connection. Select Local Connection (USB).
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
UPDATED: May 04, 2021