How to replace the battery on a Tracking Assistant
Learn how to replace the battery on a 742, 743, 744, 745, 745c, 746, or 747 Tracking Assistant.
Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking, SendSuite® Arrival®, Tracking Assistants 742, 743, 744, 745, 745c, 746, 747
Follow these steps to remove and replace the battery on a Tracking Assistant:
- On the back of the Tracking Assistant, slide the silver clip straight up to unclip the strap.
- On the aluminum strip in the middle of the back of the Tracking Assistant, move the slide to the right to release the battery.
- Pull the top of the battery compartment straight out and remove the battery.
- Replace the battery by inserting the bottom of the battery first at a slight angle, then pushing the battery back into the Tracking Assistant until you hear or feel a click.
- Slide the silver clip back into place to reattach the strap.
- On the front of the Tracking Assistant, press the small red power button in the bottom left corner of the keypad to turn it back on.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021