Installing the Datamax w1110 (1E40, 1E35, 1E41, or 1E45) printer via USB (non-networked) for Windows or Mac OS X for SendPro Online or PitneyShip
For more information about installing the Datamax w1110 printer, refer to the Workstation w1110 Installation Guide and the Getting Started Guide.
Note: There is no need to install the printer driver when using the Connect+ series and SendPro P. The printer driver only needs to be installed when using SendPro Online on a computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Download the Windows printer driver. This driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on Setup.exe.
- If a security warning appears, select Run.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and select Next.
- When prompted to choose an installation directory, select Next.
- Uncheck Read installation instructions and select Finish.
- If prompted Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC, select Yes.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and plugged into USB.
- If the there is a flashing red and green light on the printer, wait until the printer has a solid green light.
- Select Install printer drivers and select Next.
- Choose Install a driver for a Plug and Play printer and select Next.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.
- Select Close.
UPDATED: October 11, 2023