Setting up a FedEx account in PitneyShip Pro
In order to ship with FedEx in PitneyShip Pro, you first need to set up your FedEx account in PitneyShip Pro.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Home screen, select the Get Started tab.
- Select the Manage button under Carrier Accounts.
- Select Add Carrier.
- In the Carrier Display Name field, enter a name for the account.
- From the Select Carrier menu, select Federal Express.
- Under Access Level, select which divisions and locations will have access to this account:
- Enterprise: All divisions and locations
- Division: Select the desired divisions
- Location: Select the desired locations
- In the FedEx Account Number field, enter your 9-digit FedEx account number.
- (Optional) Enter a nickname for this account in the FedEx Account Nickname field.
- Fill in your account information exactly as it appears on your most recent FedEx invoice. If you do not have a copy, sign in to your FedEx account to view it.
Important: All information is case-sensitive and must match your FedEx account information exactly. You may be locked out of your account after a number of unsuccessful attempts.
- P.O. Box addresses cannot be used.
- If your address contains a suite, unit, apartment number, etc., put it in the Address Line 2 field. If it is included on the Address Line 1 field, you may not be able to add the account.
- To use a contact name and address that is different from your FedEx billing address, select My contact address is different from my billing address.
- If your FedEx account includes Ground Economy, select My Account includes Ground Economy and select the Hub ID that was assigned to you by FedEx.
- Select I Accept FedEx End-User License Agreement.
- Select the Add Carrier button.
UPDATED: May 23, 2022