Scanning orders with the Epic Systems connector in PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise
If you have the Epic Systems connector, you can use it to scan orders and print labels for them.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select > Advanced Shipping.
- If Immediately prompt for barcode scanning on the Advance Shipping page is selected when the Epic connector is set up, the barcode scanner will appear as soon as the Advanced Shipping page is opened.
If this is not enabled, select Scan an Order > Epic to open the barcode scanner.
- Scan the order barcode.
- Complete any missing carrier and packaging information.
- Select Add Services.
- Select the service you wish to use. Use the menus at the top to change the carrier, carrier account, ship date, or delivery date.
- If you select a carrier-specific package type, you will only see rates from that carrier.
- Note: The Ships On date automatically advances to the next day at 8PM local time.
- Once the service has been selected, choose any extra services you wish to add. Select Show More to see all of the available services.
- Once all services are chosen, select Choose Service.
- Select Print Label.
- Select the items to print.
- Select the printer and print size.
- To print a test label, select Print Sample.
- When ready to print the label, select Print.
UPDATED: December 20, 2023