Creating an international or military trackable label on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to create an international or military trackable label on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
Important: The Brother QL-1110NWB printer only supports the 4" x 6" label size. For printing international 8 ½" x 11" labels, an e-mail is sent to you with the label attached, which you can print on any 8 ½" x 11"-compatible printer.
The procedure for creating an international or military trackable label is the same as for creating a domestic trackable label, except that you must add required customs information for U.S. customs.
- Perform the trackable label creation process up to entering the weight.
- After entering the weight of the package, you are prompted to enter the customs information, including:
- The types of items in your shipment (documents, gifts, or merchandise)
- What to do if the item cannot be delivered, Abandon or Return to Sender
- A description of each item, where the item was made, and the quantity of the items
- To enter the description, tap the Add an item button.
- Enter optional HS Tariff information if appropriate.
- Enter where the item was made.
- Select the necessary AES Exemption information. For information, refer to the USPS.com Postal Explorer.
- To add additional items, tap Save and Add.
- When you are finished adding items, tap Save.
- Complete the remaining steps for creating and printing a trackable label.
- An e-mail is sent to you with the label attached. Print the attached label on any 8 ½" x 11"-compatible printer.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021