Creating and printing a shipping label on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to create and print a shipping label on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
- From the SendPro Tablet home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap the carrier you wish to use.
- If you are using Cost Accounts, tap on the Cost Account field and select an account.
- If the sender address is correct, tap Continue. To select a different sender, tap on the Sender field and select a new sender from the address book.
- Enter the recipient information, or tap the Address book icon to select a recipient from the address book, then tap Continue.
(Optional) To scan a recipient address, select the camera icon.
- If prompted to verify the recipient address, tap Use Suggested to use the verified address.
- Select a package type.
- If prompted for the dimensions, enter the Dimensions of the package.
- If prompted for the weight, place the box or envelope on the scale and the weight automatically appears in the Weight field. If you do not have a scale, tap Weight, select Manual, enter the weight, and tap Apply.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap the service you wish to use.
- (Optional) If you selected My Box or Envelope as your package type, you can select a different carrier tab to see services from that carrier.
- To sort the list of services, tap the Sort by menu.
- To change the Ship on date, tap the Ship on menu.
- To change the Ship From ZIP code, tap the Ship From This ZIP menu, enter the new ZIP code, and tap Apply.
- To add extra services, tap Extra Services.
- Select any extra services you wish to add and tap Apply.
- Tap Print to print the label using the paired Bluetooth printer. The Label Options screen opens.
- Select the desired options and tap Print to print the label.
- The system returns to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021