Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Email an account report to keep a record of how much departments or clients have spent on their postage over specific time periods.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap the report to select it.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Actions or View Reports at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Email Report.
- Tap in the Please enter the recipient mail address box and enter the recipient's email address. The email address you enter will remain until you turn off then turn on the device.
- Tap the file type you wish to send: xlsx (Excel), csv (comma-separated values), pdf (Portable Data Format).
- Tap Send. The report appears from firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATED: August 09, 2021