Resolve a white screen displaying when accessing SendPro shipping app on SendPro P1000, SendPro P2000 and more
Check your network connection and restart your meter to resolve a white screen appears.
Products affected: SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000, SendPro® 300
When accessing the SendPro® shipping app on the SendPro P, a white screen appears.
You are not connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Verify that the SendPro P has a connection:
- Press Home to return to the home screen.
- Select Buy Supplies under Tools. You may need to press the right arrow to get to the Tools section.
- If Buy Supplies appears normally, contact client support.
- If Buy Supplies also shows a white screen, check your network connection:
- Make sure that your network firewall is not blocking the connection. Contact your IT department if necessary.
- Review the Networking and Connectivity details or the SendPro 300 Installation Requirements and Connectivity Setup Guide.
- See How to resolve connection errors on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, and more for assistance troubleshooting the connection.
- Restart your meter:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the Home screen.
- Select Shut Down.
- Select Shut Down from the pop-up dialog box.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the Power button (blue light on the front) to turn off.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Press the Power button to turn your meter back on.
UPDATED: December 09, 2021