You can view the package and locker details for all of the locker banks available to you. These include the recipient name, the locker bank location, the tracking ID and the status (picked up, returned to mailroom, in the locker) and more.
- Click on Lockers on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Locker Activity Log option.
The system displays the Locker Activity Log. By default it displays all lockers in all locker banks available to you.
- Determine how you want to sort the lockers.
- To sort by date or range of dates click on the Select date option.
- To sort by location click on the Locations option.
- To sort by locker bank within a location, click on Locker Bank.
- To view by locker and package status, click on Status and choose the filter option. For example, select Picked up to view all of the packages picked up by recipients.
- Click on Tracking ID to sort by Recipient, Tracking ID or Locker no.
- To view the details of an individual locker (and the package within the locker), click on the caret (>) in front of the date. You can see a photo of the package (option), the recipient, the recipient's photo and package details like the pickup code. Click on Recipient Photo to enlarge the photo.
An image of the recipient's signature is also provided.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021