Viewing package and locker details in the Locker Management module
You can view the package and locker details for all of the locker banks available to you. These include the recipient name, locker bank location, tracking ID, and status.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Lockers > Locker Activity Log.
- Use the filters to filter the transactions as needed:
- To filter by date, select Select date.
- To filter by location, select Locations.
- To filter by locker bank within a location, select Locker Bank.
- To filter by locker or package status, select Status.
- Enter a tracking ID in the search field, or click on Tracking ID to search by Recipient or Locker number.
- To view the details of an item, click the arrow next to it. You can see a photo of the package, the recipient, the recipient's photo, and package details like the pickup code. Click on Recipient Photo to enlarge the photo.
An image of the recipient's signature is also provided.
UPDATED: November 08, 2022