Adding a division in PitneyShip Pro, PitneyTrack, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
Divisions are subsets of your enterprise, which is the topmost level of your organization. Each division can contain multiple locations.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Divisions and locations allow you to:
- Assign users to a specific location
- Give users permission to perform admin tasks for specific divisions or locations
- Assign different carrier accounts to certain divisions or locations
- Allow cost accounts to be used by only specified divisions or locations
- View reporting data for individual divisions or locations (requires Analytics subscription)
- Give users permission to view reporting data for specific divisions or locations (requires Analytics subscription)
- From the Home screen, select the Get Started tab.
- Select the Manage button under Locations and Divisions.
- Select Add Division.
- Enter the division name.
- Select Save and Close or Save and Add Another.
UPDATED: August 02, 2022