Running a sending report in PitneyAnalytics
Run a sending report to view current or recent sending activity and spending trends across the enterprise.
Products affected: PitneyAnalytics
Run a sending report to view current or recent sending activity and spending trends across the enterprise..
- Select Analytics > Reports.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select and arrange the data you want to view. If you select different options, click on the refresh icon to update the report.
- Select View by to change the sort column.
- Select the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns are visible in the report.
- Use the search box to search the report.
- Click the Export button to export the report to either a CSV or Excel file.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023