Using the Refill dashboard in PitneyAnalytics
Use the dashboard feature in PitneyAnalytics to look at current or recent meter refill spending.
Products affected: PitneyAnalytics
Use the PitneyAnalytics dashboard to view current or recent meter refill activity and trends across the enterprise at a glance.
Select Analytics > Dashboard, or select the Dashboard tab.
- Select the Refill tab.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select the type of shipping activity you want to display.
More about the dashboard
- Key Performance Indicators show you your sending activity at a glance.
- Sending Activity shows you a breakdown of activity in graphical format.
- Sending Activity by Location shows you a breakdown of activity in graphical format. Hover over the bubbles for highlights, and click for a detailed location snapshot.
- Carrier Activity shows you a breakdown of carriers and classes. Hover over the segments for more information.
- Cost Account Activity shows you cost and piece count for your cost accounts.
UPDATED: August 26, 2022