Adding checkpoints in PitneyTrack Inbound
Checkpoints allow you to record an interim package location to keep track of your packages along the way.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- On the Receive Packages tab, select Receive or Deliver.
- Scan the barcode or enter the tracking number and press Enter.
- From the Status menu, select Checkpoint.
- Select the Package Location field and select the location. As you select each level - Site, Building, Floor, and Mailstop - the next level appears automatically.
To choose a location at a different site, select the x to delete the existing site, then select the new site and location.
- Enter any additional new package information.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: October 13, 2022