Accounting reports not printing on the SendPro MailCenter
If accounting reports do not print, check the printer is connected to power and the on the SendPro MailCenter®, check the printer is not out of paper, jammed or out of toner.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
Accounting reports are not printing on the laser report printer.
- The printer is not connected to power or the SendPro MailCenter.
- The printer is out of paper.
- The printer is jammed.
- The printer is out of toner.
The SendPro MailCenter only supports the following Pitney Bowes report printers:
If you need one of these printers, contact your Pitney Bowes sales associate.
If your accounting report is not printing after selecting Print report, check the following:
- Make sure that the laser printer was plugged in before the SendPro MailCenter was turned on. If it was not, turn them both off and start again, plugging in the laser printer before turning on the SendPro MailCenter.
- If the lights on your printer do not change and the printer does not start printing, check the USB connection between the printer and the left side of the SendPro MailCenter.
- Make sure that the laser printer is has power by checking the lights on your printer. If there are no lights:
- Ensure that the power switch on the right side of the printer is set to the On position (|).
- Ensure that the power cable is plugged in to both the printer and a working electrical outlet.
- Ensure that paper is loaded in the printer:
- Pull open the paper tray on the bottom of the printer.
- Make sure that there is sufficient 8.5 x 11 paper loaded to print your report.
- If the print is light or the pages are coming out blank, you may be out of toner. If you need a new toner, please order from the shop on the Customer Portal.
- Check for printer jams.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: February 03, 2023