The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Making payments online using your account
UPDATED: February 10, 2018
Learn how to make payments online using your account. You can:
- Pay Invoices - lease, rental, supply, service
- Pay Purchase Power® statements
- Pay Past due / Late fee invoices
Note: Late fees are not included on your lease invoice; late fee invoices are listed as separate line items you can pay online.
- Set up automatic payments
TIP: Payments made online or by phone take up to 2 business days to process. If paying by check, allow 7-10 days for mail and processing time.
- Update your credit card and/or banking information
- Payment Options & Guidelines - via check, mail, phone