Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions - Rental to Lease
Pitney Bowes Terms Rental to Lease (version March, 2021)
Terms are separated into different sections:
- The General Terms apply to all transactions with us unless otherwise agreed.
- The Lease Terms apply to the lease of any Equipment you lease from us.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Equipment Rental and Meter Services Terms apply to the rental of any Equipment you rent from us or Meter Services.
- The United States Postal Service Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills.
- The Purchase Power® Terms and Conditions apply to our Purchase Power line of credit.
- The Product Specific Terms apply to specific products.
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
If you have questions regarding your contract, contact leasing assistance by phone at 1-844-256-6444 or by chat. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM ET.