Pitney Bowes Terms and Conditions - Rental to Lease
Pitney Bowes Terms Rental to Lease (version May, 2018)
Terms are separated into different sections:
- The General Terms apply to all transactions with us unless otherwise agreed.
- The Service Level Agreement describes our maintenance service.
- The Equipment and Postage Meter Rental Terms and Conditions apply to the rental of your Meter or any Equipment you rent from us.
- The United States Postal Service Acknowledgment of Deposit applies to the deposit of funds to pay for Meter refills.
- The Purchase Power® Terms and Conditions apply to our Purchase Power line of credit.
These terms apply to transactions in the United States only. For terms outside the United States, please contact your Pitney Bowes representative.
If you have questions regarding your contract, contact leasing assistance by phone at 1-800-732-7222 or by chat. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM ET.