The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Changing your account password online
UPDATED: November 4, 2017
Follow these steps to change your password for your account:
- Sign In to your account online.
- Select the down (V) arrow to expand the menu on the upper right part of your screen, then select Profile.
- Select the Password & Security tab.
- Enter a new password, and then confirm your new password.
TIP: your password must be between 8-20 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one numerical character, or one special character.
- Choose a password security question and enter the answer.
- Select Save Changes when you're done with your edits.
Forgot your password? Learn how to reset a lost or forgotten password.