The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Copying an account profile
UPDATED: December 15, 2016
Your pitneybowes.com account can be copied so multiple users can access the same profile and information. Learn how to invite a colleague to share access to your account:
- Sign In to your account
- Expand the menu by selecting the down arrow next to your name at the top; then select Manage Profile
- Select Manage Accounts, then select Edit next to 'Account Numbers'.
- Select the link: Invite them to Sign Up
- Enter your colleague’s email address. Then select Send Invitation.
- An Invitation email is immediately sent. You can close the success message on your screen.
- Your colleague receives an email from Pitney Bowes titled: Invitation to create your account. Select the link in the email - and follow these steps:
- Enter first name and last name
- Create a password
- Enter an answer to a security question
- Your colleague can now Sign In and access the same account; including billing, payments, postage information, and more.