The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Copying an account profile
UPDATED: November 1, 2017
Your pitneybowes.com account can be copied so multiple users can access the same profile and information. Learn how to invite a colleague to share access to your account:
- Sign In to your account
- Expand the menu by selecting the down arrow at the top of the page; then select Account
- On the Manage Account Access screen, select the Colleagues I Manage link, then click the Add A Colleague button.
- Enter your colleague’s name and email address.
- Click the checkbox for accounts you wish your colleague to access, and then click Submit.
- An Invitation email is immediately sent. You can close the success message on your screen.
- Your colleague receives an email from Pitney Bowes titled: Invitation to create your account. Select the link in the email - and follow these steps:
- Enter first name and last name
- Create a password
- Enter an answer to a security question
- Your colleague can now Sign In and access the same account; including billing, payments, postage information, and more.