The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Priority Service Enhancement Program
UPDATED: 28 February 2016
The Priority Service Enhancement (PSE) Program is an upgraded service provided to valued Purchase Power® customers.
Annual enrollment is renewed automatically and will appear on your invoice.
With a Priority Service subscription, you receive:
- Priority service when calling for customer support.
- 20,000 annual points cap for Postage - Now you can accumulate more points which allows you to earn even more free postage, supplies, gift cards, etc. Customers not in the program have a 5,000 annual point cap.
- Annual summary for better account tracking.
- 24/7 access to postage whenever you need to reset your meter.
- Flexible payment terms with 27days to pay from the statement date.
- Detailed information is easily available by signing into your online account
To cancel your Priority Service, contact our Purchase Power® customer support team.