Set up your Pitney Bowes account and new mailing system by following these steps.
- Create your online profile
- Postage funding - choose how to pay for postage
- Connection methods - why and how to set up your internet connection
- Installation for your specific model
Follow the steps to create your account profile (if you don't have one already).
Postage payments will need to come from one of our postage funding sources.
Transitioning to a different meter?
Initial postage can be paid for using the funds transferred from the returned meter. After that, you can fund postage using the method you already have set up, or you can change your how you add postage and pay for postage.
It is important to get connected and stay connected so your meter stays up-to-date, and important functions:
- Postage refills
- Update USPS postal rates
- Software and system downloads
- Perform required postal inspections
- Download new graphics and ads for printing
Your internet connection method depends on your meter & system. Start here to learn about Connecting your Meter to the internet.
Set up your meter
Continue to set up your mailing system by selecting your model*:
- mailstation™ and mailstation2™
- DM100i®/ DM200L™/ DM125™/ DM225™
- DM300C™ (see Install Guide)
- SendPro® C | SendPro+® (2H00 | 8H00)
*If your meter is not listed here, locate your meter on this page for installation and support guides.
UPDATED: July 10, 2019