The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Setting up your new Pitney Bowes account and services
UPDATED: July 10, 2018
Set up your Pitney Bowes account and new mailing system by following these steps.
- Create your online profile
- Postage funding - choose how to pay for postage
- Connection methods - why and how to set up your internet connection
- Installation for your specific model
Follow the steps to create your account profile (if you don't have one already).
Postage payments will need to come from one of our postage funding sources.
Transitioning to a different meter?
Initial postage can be paid for using the funds transferred from the returned meter. After that, you can fund postage using the method you already have set up, or you can change your how you pay for postage.
It is important to get connected and stay connected so your meter stays up-to-date, and important functions including:
- Postage refills
- Update USPS postal rates
- Software and system downloads
- Perform required postal inspections
- Download new graphics and ads for printing
Your internet connection method depends on your meter & system:
- SmartLink™ - Wired or WiFi connection
For: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- USB Ethernet Adapter & Cable - connect using wired cable
For: DM125/225, DM300C/400c/475, DM mega
- WiFi Connection Kit - connect to your network using WiFi (wireless)
For: SendPro® 300, DM125/225, DM300C/400c/475, DM mega
- PC Meter Connect™ - connect to the internet using PC computer
For: mailstation, mailstation2, DM100i/125/225, DM300c-DM475™
Set up your meter
Continue to set up your mailing system by selecting your model*:
- mailstation™ and mailstation2™
- DM100i®/ DM200L™/ DM125™/ DM225™
- DM300C™ (see Install Guide)
- SendPro® C-Series (C200, C300, C400)
*If your meter is not listed, get installation information for additional machines.