If you wish to use a pre-printed return envelope, card, or label on which the postage is prepaid, you must print the postage without a date.
This feature is only available for Meter Reply Mail with First-Class Retail Metered classes that include Letter, Non-Machinable Letter, Large Envelope, and Postcard.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap First-Class Retail Metered Letter.
- On the Class & Extra Services screen, scroll down and tap the Restricted Use Return Mail box.
- A message informs you that no date will print. Tap Got it.
- Tap Apply.
- Restricted Use Return Mail appears in the Extra Services box on the Print on Envelopes screen.
UPDATED: July 20, 2021