The following headline enhancements have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
FedEx SameDay® City API. Added new carrier.
SendPro Enterprise now supports FedEx SameDay® City API. To inquire about implementation, contact Pitney Bowes support.
Shipping Apps. History tab improvements.
Several improvements have been made to the MailCenter, Warehouse, Supplier, and Store App’s History tab:
- Shipment package history is now filtered by the logged in user.
- Added ability to filter history by Tracking #, Sales Order #, Purchase Order #, Attention or Company.
- You can now select and action multiple records at the same time.
UPS API. Added new special service.
Support for the special service UPS Proactive Response has been added.
Stamps App. Updated refund request process.
A Request a Refund link is now available in the Support dropdown in the main toolbar; the link provides instructions on submitting refund requests.
Stamps App. Added new service.
Added support for the First Class International Mail service when operating in the Stamps App.
Apps. Updates to required fields.
Added an App Setting, Recipient Email Address Required, determining if the Ship To Email field is required when rating and shipping. The setting has been implemented for the following Apps: Desktop, Desktop Shipping, MailCenter, Certified Mail and Deliv Same Day. Note that the setting defaults to False. To inquire about implementation, contact Pitney Bowes support.
The following other changes have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
UPS API. Resolved issue with non-negotiated international rates.
This is now resolved.
Apps. Various fixes.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Detail entered into the Alt.Return Address tab now displays as expected on printed labels.
- In the Desktop Shipping App’s Ship To tab, the label text for adding address book entries has been updated for clarity.
- Ship From Address Line 2 and Address Line 3 are now correctly mapped when operating in the Certified Mail App.
Desktop Shipping App. Corrected issue with Ship From Address.
Changes made to the Ship From address when operating in the Desktop Shipping App are now handled correctly by the App when shipping.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021