Your device will display a message when you're out of ink, and you will not be able to print postage until you replace the ink cartridge.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Ink Functions.
- Tap Replace Ink on the screen.
- Lift the ink door by pulling up on the tab.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
Caution: Do not touch the metal parts; they may be hot. Do not shake the ink cartridge; this may cause ink to spill.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks.
- Close the cover and follow the prompts on the screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 12, 2021