You can import addresses into your SendPro® Tablet address book either via email or via SendPro® Online.
Importing addresses via email
- Export your addresses from FedEx, UPS, or any other source and save them as a CSV file.
- Email the exported address file to your unique SendPro Tablet email import address. You will receive an email containing your unique email import address. To find your email import address on the SendPro Tablet, tap the user icon in the upper right and select your profile.
- Once your address file has been processed, you will see a popup notification on your SendPro Tablet telling you that you have new addresses.
- On the popup notification, click the Add Addresses button.
- If the file that you emailed is not in the default FedEx/UPS format, the matching screen opens. If this occurs, review the list and make sure that all of the fields are correctly matched, then click the Add Addresses button.
- On the Confirmation screen, click the Done button. The addresses are now available in your SendPro Tablet address book.
Importing addresses via SendPro Online
- Using a web browser, sign in to SendPro Online using your SendPro user ID and password .
- Import the addresses into SendPro Online. For instructions, see Importing addresses into SendPro Online.
Once imported into SendPro Online, the addresses will also be available in your SendPro Tablet address book.
UPDATED: February 12, 2021